RE: Checklist for Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange 2003 with a Blackberry Enterprise Server.

  • From: "Corey M. Albright, Sr." <coreyalbright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:59:08 -0800 (PST)

yes the BES 4.0 does work on exchange server 2003 sp2

  but who are you and what can I do for you?

Martin Blackstone <MBlackstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {   COLOR:
purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
mso-style-priority: 99  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
 Roman"; mso-style-priority: 99; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  P.MsoAcetate {   FONT-SIZE: 8pt; MARGIN: 0in
0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-style-priority: 99; mso-style-link: "Balloon
Text Char"  }  LI.MsoAcetate {   FONT-SIZE: 8pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-style-priority: 99; mso-style-link: "Balloon Text
Char"  }  DIV.MsoAcetate {   FONT-SIZE: 8pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
Tahoma; mso-style-priority: 99; mso-style-link: "Balloon Text Char"  }
SPAN.BalloonTextChar {   FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-style-priority: 99;
mso-style-link: "Balloon Text"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle20 {   COLOR: navy;
FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  .MsoChpDefault {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-style-type: export-only  }  DIV.Section1 {   page:
Section1  }    http://www.MSExchange.org/
  You always have the lowdown on BB...