Chat community and channels

  • From: "Patrick Desjean" <pdesjean@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:39:55 -0600

In Ex5.5, I had no problems creating different channels and restrict
access. In Ex2K, I create a chat community and everybody accesses it. If I
create a channel and want it for authenticated users, I keep getting the
message from my IRC client that only authenticated users can join. I
created a class, but I have a hard time putting all this together. Anybody
has a prcodeure for creating authenticated users in channels? Also, any
good documentation available for Caht services in exch2k?

Patrick Desjean