Chat Server - Update

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:52:10 -0500

Greetings All

Well, I know a lot of you have already registered to use the chat server
at ( but I now have to inform you
that you will need to registers again, due to my own stupidity I
accidentally changed the clock on the server to be a month in the
future, the database that hold the registration data is configured to
purge members that have not accessed the server for 30 days, so it did
what it was told and purged everyone's account :-(

Sorry about this folks, but it should not take you more than a couple of
minutes to re-register, and the database is now part of the nightly
backup cycle.

For those of you who have not seen the chat server in action come visit
and see what you think.

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft
Don't forget to register and join in the chat at