RE: Chat Requirment

  • From: "Martin Blackstone" <MBlackstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:57:39 -0700

As Roger says, LCS is the replacement.

As for feeling cheated, I can understand your feelings. Since I never
used it have no exposure to it, I cant say whether what MS did was a
good or bad thing, but I can understand you feeling that way.

As for your MSDN question, I suspect you would be in a licensing
violation if you used MSDN to deploy LCS.