[ExchangeList] Re: Changing name of "First Administrative Group"

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:58:39 -0400

You misunderstand what an AG is.

What isn't clear is whether the second Exchange is actually installed on
the DC for the "stand-alone AD". This is quite significant because it is
not supported to run dcpromo on a server where Exchange is already
installed.

Regardless, it really doesn't matter. Deinstall Exchange and start over.
The potential issues aren't worth the minimal time savings. And they are
minimal.