[ExchangeList] Re: Changing name of "First Administrative Group"

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:06:35 -0600

Look at a couple things here, you say this is a "stand-alone" AD DC
right?  no user data, not even a member of your main AD.  No email on
the server, which I take as meaning no mailboxes, right?  Then why
bother screwing around with an abnormal configuration, simply blow it
away and create it properly in your existing domain.
George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.