Changing language locale for existing Exchange 2003

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:59:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

One of our Exchange servers has a user base which is almost entirely
Spanish speaking.  The server was originally installed with the default
locale (US Engish).  Any recommendations or gotchas for switching the
locale to PR Spanish?

And if I do switch the locale, can I keep the locale for some users to be
US English, such as our admins, who are US based and do not speak Spanish,
so when they log into the server the GUIs, event logs, server alerts and
messages are in English?

Best regards
Mike