Changing address book display order in exchange (For Mike Fugatt)

  • From: "Erhard Haniffa" <erhardhaniffa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:20:33 -0600

Hi all,

This message is actually for Mike Fugatt the nice guy who wrote that
article with almost the same heading. What we have is a Windows 2003
network with exchange 2000 on a win2k server that is just a member of the
domain.

I want to change the display order as instructed in Mike's document but I
installed the new server tools that come with 2003 server and ADSIEDIT is
a little differnet when I try to follow the instructions.

Can someone help me with this. I want to change the display of addresses
on the server to last name, first name.

thanks

Ed