[ExchangeList] Re: Changing Domain Controller Name

  • From: kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:22:44 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------If you want to use your
company name for user's email
address, there is no need to change your dc name. you
can just add your company name as UPN Suffix and
change SMTP Recepient Policy to this domain name and
create users under this domain. This is the situation
that we are using now: my server domain name is
"abc.com" but user's email address is like
"user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" .
Kimaiagr.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: