[ExchangeList] Re: Changing Domain Controller Name

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:13:09 +0530

My Exchange Server 2003 is on a different machine and Active Directory is on
a different machine.

If I upgrade my active directory to windows 2003, then I can rename the
domain name through netdom command.

But I just wanted to know its impact on Exchange Server 2003, because
Exchange depends on Active Directory.