[ExchangeList] Change private IP on a cluster- Reply-Reply

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ActiveDir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:12:45 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Jim,

Are you sure that holds true on a clustered Exchange 2000 server? I recall from my Microsoft 2000 server clustering class at Quickstart Intelligence back in 2001, http://www.quickstart.com/courses/course.asp?cat=Windows&type=88&course=2087 that the instructor stated that both Exchange 2000 and SQL 2000 clustered was dependent on NETBIOS. Was this changed in a later service pack? Why would Microsoft create this article dated:Article ID : 837391
Last Review : March 30, 2006
Revision : 4.0

Jose :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>