[ExchangeList] Change private IP on a cluster- Reply

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ActiveDir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:55:32 -0700

-------------------------------------------------------Hi Jim,

Looks like your post never made it to the Active Dir list. If I recall Exchange 2000 clustered still had dependencies on Wins, and I was told at a Microsoft Technet event that Exchange 2003 clustered no longer had this requirement, until I saw the Microsoft article that I pointed out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837391 .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>