[ExchangeList] Re: Change private IP on a cluster- In DNS, multiple computers can be named with the same name

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:26:52 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Agree with Jim on this,
there are a lot more than 5 or 6 people, I spend a lot of time each week
reading preview versions of the KB and commenting on them.

The bottom line with WIN's is if you have a solid DNS infrastructure then you
should not run into any problems.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or telephone +44 118 909 3233