RE: Change password in OWA again

  • From: "Orjan's Exchange list" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 01:35:14 +0200

Did you install CA on the Exchange server? The certificate installed
when you install CA is not an IIS certificate. When you've installed CA,
go to properties for your default website and request a new certificate
from your CA and install that - it should work. That's how I enabled SSL
on my OWA server.

HTH,
Orjan