RE: Change of password vis OWA

  • From: "Christian Kurmann" <ckurmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:03:57 +0100

Microsoft Terminal Client.

Set up a W2K server with terminal services in Remote Administration mode. Give
all these Remote users Local Admin rights, so that they can logon to this
server using the Microsoft Terminal client, and there they can change their
Passwords themselves. It isn't the perfect solution, but I'm sure it works...

The other possibility is setting up a RAS Server and using VPN to login. This
should also give your users a possibility to change their login, but I had
trouble doing that, so I used the other way...

Greetings from Switzerland
Christian