RE: Change name in "From" for newly married employee

  • From: "White, Peter" <P.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:17:44 -0400

Thanks, Raj.
              I just (for the third time) tested that with my own
account.  When I send myself an email in the "To" box it shows the
changed display name.  In the "From" box is still shows the same old
White, Peter.  Can you please tell me if you see in difference in the
"From" between this email and the previous one I sent?

Thanks
pw