RE: Change name in "From" for newly married employee

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:07:04 -0400

Hi Peter,
To change the name, you have to just use the ADUC interface and rename
the user, you will get a prompt  that will allow you to change the
Display name, First name and Last name. Just select the user object, and
hit F2 and change the name. You can also rename the users login account
name if required.