Change name in "From" for newly married employee

  • From: "White, Peter" <P.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:58:13 -0400

    We have a recently married employee (Jane) who want to graduallly
introduce her new surname to the customers she contacts by email.  I am
using fictitious married and maiden names to describe her requirements.
Assuming a married name of Jane Jones and a maiden name of Jane Smith
she wants to:
1.  Recieve email addressed to j.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.  Recieve email addressed to j.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3.  In the "From" field of emails her customers recieve from her she
wants her name to appear as Jane Jones (nee Smith)
We have Server 2003 and Exchange 2003.  I know how to give her a second
email address.  Can somebody please tell me how to change her name in
the "From" field of her outgoing emails?
Peter White