RE: Change exchange server computer name

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:21:27 -0400

I would strongly recommend you do not chance the name of an Exchange server
once it is up and running, you will open yourself to all sorts of problems.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax:  716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange