Re: Change User Name

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:58:57 +0530

Edit the Mail address to the new id

                    "Keith Badler"
                    <kbadler@BBAInsu       To:     "[ExchangeList]"
          >             cc:
                                           Subject:     [exchangelist] Change
User Name
                    07/17/2003 09:00
                    Please respond
We just had an employee get married, she would like her Email name changed.
I went into AD users and computers, made adjustments to everywhere it
showed her old name. Her outgoing email is still showing her old name on
the recipients inbox, the new email address is there. But the old Name is
still showing up. For example "Joe Blow" (jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) should
show, "Joe Doe" (jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Keith Badler CIS
Buckingham Badler Associates Inc.
718-906-5330 (Direct Dial Phone)
347-252-5030 (Direct Fax)
Staten Island - Long Island - New Jersey - Brooklyn

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.
List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site: