Change User Name

  • From: "Keith Badler" <kbadler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:30:14 -0400

We just had an employee get married, she would like her Email name
changed. I went into AD users and computers, made adjustments to
everywhere it showed her old name. Her outgoing email is still showing
her old name on the recipients inbox, the new email address is there.
But the old Name is still showing up. For example "Joe Blow"
(jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) should show, "Joe Doe" (jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks

Keith Badler CIS

Buckingham Badler Associates Inc.

718-906-5330 (Direct Dial Phone)

347-252-5030 (Direct Fax)

www.bbainsurance.com

Staten Island - Long Island - New Jersey - Brooklyn
system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no