Re: Change SMTP Port

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 05:02:03 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
You won't receive mails if you change the TCP port no from 25. Unless you have
a seperate system that will receive SMTP relays on port 25 and then relay to
the new port no on your mail server.
Port 25 is used for SMTP communication..
 Steve Moffat <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All

If I change the SMTP port to something other than 25 will I still
recieve mail.

Steve

or used by any person other than exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx