[ExchangeList] Change Password Option is not working after Failover

  • From: "Shorabh Upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:49:27 +0530

Dear All,

My Present scenario is that I have two node active/passive clusters in backend with Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition & Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise edition and one Front-end server with Windows server 2003 standard & Exchange Server 2003 Standard.

Now problem is that when my Node 1 is active in backend my Change Password Option in OWA works fine but when I manually failover the cluster to Node 2 this Change Password option does not appear in OWA.

And, if I will again makes failover to Node 1 it starts working fine again.

We had enable the Change Password option on Front-end itself.

Please suggest for same.

TIA

--
Thanks and Regards,