RE: Certificate - Warning

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:39:01 -0500

Hi Anil,

When you configure the POP3 client, make sure you use the FQDN that is
listed as the CN (common name) on the certificate. That name is compared
with the name presented by the server certificate during the certificate

I'll include that in the client config docs over at

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server: