RE: Certificate - Warning

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:39:01 -0500

Hi Anil,

When you configure the POP3 client, make sure you use the FQDN that is
listed as the CN (common name) on the certificate. That name is compared
with the name presented by the server certificate during the certificate
exchange.

I'll include that in the client config docs over at

http://www.tacteam.net/isaserverorg/exchangekit/default.htm

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder