Certificate - Warning

  • From: "Chopra, Anil" <ACHOPRA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:03:10 +0530

Hi Experts,
I have applied SSL on POP3 Virtual Server of out Front end mail server. When I
connect to my front end server from internet I get following message
The server you are connected to is using a security certificate which could
not be verified. The certificates CN name does not match the passed value. ...

When I press 'YES' everything seems to be fine. This is really irritating. Can
someone help me supressing this warning.

Thanks in advance.

Anil Chopra
Assistant Manager - Information Technology
The Associates Financial Services Ltd.
3, LSC, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110008.
Ph: +91 11 51639600  Ext-328
Mobile: +91 9810558222

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this Message is confidential and intended only for
the use of the individual or entity identified. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.