RE: Certificate Public folder problem.....

  • From: "Roberts, Ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:00:57 +0100

Greg,

Thanks for taking the time to read my issue.

To answer your question, yes. The certificate worked
previously on my old server which was Small Business
Server 2000. I kept the servername and domain name exactly
the same partly to avoid an issue with the certificate. On
SBS 2000 I was able to expand the public folders in System
Manager.

Any ideas ?