Certificate Public folder problem.....

  • From: "Ian Roberts" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:35:17 -0600

Hi all, I'm running Small Business Server 2003.
On setup it autmatically creates a certificate
publishing.mydomain.com. However I wish to use
the certificate I'd purchased from an external
certification authority (Comodo Group). After
I have installed that certificate to my web server
in IIS 6.0 I can no longer browse the public folders
in Exchange System Manager, when I do I get the
following message:-

The token supplied to the function is invalid
ID No. 80090308
Exchange System Manager

I keep getting that message, even if I clear
the Require Secure Channel(SSL) box in Directory
Security for the Exadmin folder within IIS.

The only way I can browse Public Folders again
is to remove my external certificate and Select
Assign an existing certificate, then re-assign
the publishing.mydomain.com certificate.

Any ideas on how I can use my external certificate
and still browse Public Folders in Exchange System
Manager ?

Many thanks in advance.