Catagorizer

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:47:19 +0300

If an email from outside the comapny to me for example reaches the
catagorizer and then doens't reach my mailbox, where does it go?
The sender sometimes receive a "the user doesn't exist on the
organization you are trying to send this email to" which is wrong
becuase the user exist, or sometimes the message appears to go but the
recepient doesn't receive it.
I can track it till the catagorizer then I loose it.
This happens to a number of users every now and then
I have E2K, SP3, August post service pack update.

tx