RE: Case

  • From: "Mike Borduas" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:03:31 -0500

bring the old server back in it's OWN detached network from the other
network - no communication to the other server!!!!
depending on hoe many users, and how much mail there is, you could just
login as different users, export all the mail to a .pst, and then
transfer this .pst to each user to import to their mail