RE: Can't start IMAP service

  • From: "Jamie A. Byrnes" <jabyrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:08:42 +0930

Check the queue folders under \mailroot for messages that are more than
a day old, could indicate that the message is corrupt. Could try running
a mtacheck although I don't think this would be related to a IMAP
problem.

And lastly try good ol technet for something like "+imap +service +start
+failure".

I assume you've tried a cold reboot on the server?

Jamie.