RE: Can't send to certain domain?

  • From: "Hirantha Wijayawardena" <hirantha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:59:29 +0600

Try setup another SMTP server in same domain name & host. Example: if
your mail server - mail.yourdomain.com; setup SMTP server with
smtp.yourdomain.com. (Configure any SMTP Virtual service one of your w2k
m/c) Do not expect to rcv mail server from this domain, just to send a
mail to that domain. If this server giving the same problem, you can
ensure that there is no problem with your current mail server.

What I'm actually saying is if you do not have any problem with other
domains! so there is no need to suspect your server having a problem

- Hirantha