RE: Can't send to certain domain?

  • From: "Hirantha Wijayawardena" <hirantha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:54:44 +0600

Hi Paul,

I had the same problem few days ago. I do not know this will fix you
out, take it as a clue. If you can send mails to other domain (every
other domain except only u mention domain) that means your mail routing
is fine. Please check this domain listed on Open relay data base service
due to Open Relay. You can check this from http://ordb.org/lookup or
http://njabl.org/

Or check with them is there any SPAM Guard blocking your domain or IP
block due to miss-configuration.

Take it as a clue this may be or may be not.

- Hirantha