Can't send messages to external contacts

  • From: "Sushil Bhalla" <sushilb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:35:16 -0600

I have a strange problem here.

I have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000 installed on my system.

I have created a Universal Distribution group and a contact with external
e-mail address (later on more contacts will be added to this group). I
have added few internal users and new contact to this group. Now, I can
send e-mails from my internal account to that contact directly. But if I
send e-mail to Distribution Group then e-mails are only being forwarded to
internal users. It is not being forwarded to the contact with external
e-mail address.

Any ideas how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sushil Bhalla