RE: Can't send mail to one email address

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:15:26 -0500

I think the the email account I am sending to is full, over quota.

Thanks Bruce

corwin+spam@xxxxxxx on 12/22/2005 2:11 PM

            The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did
not report a specific reason.  Check the address and try again.  If it
still fails, contact your system administrator.

            < #5.0.0 X-Postfix; data format error.
Command output: corwin+spam:    Over quota>