RE: Can't send mail to one email address

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:12:41 -0500

We can't tell you anything specific without seeing the non delivery report.
Why was it not included?
Most likely you've made an error when typing the E-mail address.   Try using
the telephone, and ask your correspondant to send you an E-mail.  From that
you can get the correctly spelled e-mail address.