RE: Can't send email between the domain

  • From: "Rakesh Jain" <rjain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:18:23 -0700

Both servers are in the same place on the same subnet. The one IP
address is and other is But both servers are
Active directory configured with different domain name. It is just LAN.
Do you have the idea what should be the DNS setting? How to route email
between these 2 servers? DO I need any SMTP connector?
Thanks for the reply.