RE: Can't send Mails only to Yahoo domain ????

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:00:41 -0400

May be Yahoo might have block you domain.  Did you check with yahoo?  If
they find some kind of spamming activity, they will block domain.  That
happen to my company when we were running exchange 5.5 and my relay was
open.  It takes long time to get off the list from AOL.  So make sure
that your domain.com is not blocked by yahoo

Sunny

  _____