RE: Can't send Mails only to Yahoo domain ????

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:30:55 -0700

We kind of have our hands tied here since you are not providing us with any
real information. You said you fixed the HELO, but you have not. The Receipt
policy has nothing to do the what the server announces it self as.

You said you do not want this server to be seen, yet you said you have it
sending outgoing directly out. Which is it?

John T

eServices For You