RE: Can't send Mails only to Yahoo domain ????

  • From: Brajesh Ranjan Panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 03:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thats fine. Now I have updated the recepient policy as my real domain name. So
every mail going with @realdomain.com address. Due to this some of my corporate
clients started receiving the mails but not the Yahoo.

I don't like register it as online. I like to use it as an internal server only
for sending/throughing mails to internet where as my ISP exchanger will receive
the mails for me.

Again there is another 2000 exchagange server witch is working fine in this
type of setup i.e through this I can send mails to yahoo but I am worried why
not the 2k3 one.

Pls suggest!!

"John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Well, if that is the actual server HELO then you have a misconfiguration. If
you are going to operate an e-mail server on the Internet, you must play by the
rules. One of those is that the HELO that your server announces its name must
be valid and traceable.

John T

eServices For You