Can't send Mails only to Yahoo domain ????

  • From: Brajesh Ranjan Panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeList <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Any solution will be appreciated!! Windows 2003 + Exchagne 2003 has this
problem. Where as One Exchange 2000 is working fine it is in different forest
different domain no relation to previous one.

Problem:-

Our mail is delivered to an external mail server. We use a pop connector to
pull the email down to our exchange server. However we send mail out through
the exchange server. For some reason, we can't seem to send mail to anyone at
yahoo.com domains. We have no problem at all with any other domain...all other
mail is working fine.

We tried sending mail to yahoo.com from the external mail server and that went
through, no problem...it's only when sending from our exchange server. If
somebody sends an email to anyone at yahoo.com, exchange will send a message a
few hours later...

Reporting-MTA: dns;exserver.ovation.local

Final-Recipient: rfc822;<username>@yahoo.com    // <username> edited for privacy
Action: delayed

Eventually this one will come...