RE: Can't resolve name

  • From: "Anir" <anir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:21:53 +0200

thanks alot ....will do
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shawn Moua
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:46 PM
  Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Can't resolve name

  1. Security - If you setup it up properly/apply all security patches and are
behind a firewall you should be fine.  Doesn't matter if you are using Linux,
Windows, or anything if it's not configured properly it won't be secure.  Also,
if you are a business (even the smallest) a $500 Cisco PIX or similar firewall
is not much to invest for some protection.

  2. Two NIC cards - Configure the same way you do with the Linux box (that's
if you are using the Windows server as a proxy as well).  One for local and one
for external.

  Likewise, I'd advise you to spend a few bucks on a good Windows 2003 resource
book and start there.  Every single one of us took the same path you did..good

    From: Rusty P. Cultura [mailto:rusty@xxxxxxxxx]
    Posted At: 08 November 2004 11:02
    Posted To: Exchange Org Mailing List (30 days)
    Conversation: [exchangelist] Can't resolve name
    Subject: [exchangelist] Can't resolve name

  List Archives:
  World of Windows Networking:
  Leading Network Software Directory: