Can't replicate public folders E5.5 to E2k

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 20:33:09 -0600

I have joined the Exchange 5.5 org and installed an E2k server from
another domain into this organisation.

I have set up the adc (on a second win2k server in the new domain) to
replicate recipients and public folders.
Recipients come across ok but public folders just do not replicate???

I have increased the diagnostic logging on the exchange server for all
types of replication and can not see any errors in the event log on this
server or even on the Exchange 2000 server or the Windows 2000 server that
is running the adc that would indicate a replication error.

This is a test lab and there are no unusual settings on the Exchange 5.5
server (ie. security allocated to the public folder by distribution list
membership etc).

I am really stuck and would greatly appreciate any pointers!

Leo