RE: Can't receive any email yet I can get messenger pop ups...

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:26:39 +1000

Gosh that is a leading question Mark. Do you expect that every poster on
here will give you the information that you need to help them solve
their problems each time they post? I am sure that Marvin has supplied
that information several times before (probably 500-1000 posts back).
Don't be so lazy - go look for it yourself.
I mean you are getting the big bucks to solve these problems aren't you?
What? You're not? Do you mean that you also get $0 for all of the effort
that you put in?

Enjoy your day!