RE: Can't open email

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:34:27 +1000

There are some incompatibilities in your statements (Exchange 2002??)
What server are you connecting to? If you have all updates to WindowsXP
Pro ? that is your problem. Starting with SP1 ? problems keeping a
connection to Win2K SP3 server; takes ½ hr to open office docs on same
server; etc etc. KB 811493 update causes a high % of XP machines to stop
in this scenario. Good resource is
<>  . It discusses all (that can?t be
right, we haven?t found them all yet!) the failings of M$ updates.

Let us know what resolves your issues.

Stephen Hartley