RE: Can't login to Win2000 Server after uninst alling OWA

  • From: Mark Meister <mmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:21:18 -0500

Yes I do have a tape backup.  Have you seen a problem like this before?
What leads you to that conclusion?  There's got to be some other things I
can try before I resort to a rebuild right?  For instance, I havent yet
tried starting up in safe mode.  But when I do, and if I can get in that
way, then where do I look for the root of the problem (besides the event
viewer)?

Your suggestions are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Meister