Can't hide or unhide mailboxes

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:48:03 -0500

Hi gang!

Running Exchange 2000, service packs all up to date, on a Win2k box.

When I go into the Exchange Advance tab on users accounts in AD, and select
hide or unhide a users mailbox from the Global Address List, neither are taking
affect.  This was working up until about a week ago.  Does anyone have any
ideas why this maybe happening?

I've gone into the Exchange System Manager, went to \Administrative
Groups\GroupName\Servers\ServerName\StorageGroupName\Mailbox Store\Mailboxes,
clicked on Action, Refresh, but still no luck.

TIA,

Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.