Re: Can't export inbox

  • From: "Technical Support" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:11:50 -0000

Can't export inboxHi

Have you tried to create a personal folder and then copy all mail from the
inbox to the inbox of the personal folder. This will achieve the result you
want with out having to use the export feature. This is what I do when I get
the message you get. I have tried to resolve the problem but found this work
around worked so thats what I do.

Frustrated Admin