RE: Can't email one user

  • From: "Leo Hasse" <Leo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:42:27 -0700

I recently had a problem similar to your problem. I could NOT email to a
certain user. After some troubleshooting I discovered that the problem
was NOT at my location but at certain user's location. That certain user
troubleshot the problem at his location and discovered and solved the
problem. That certain user never told me what the problem was and how he
solved the problem.

Leo