Can't email one user

  • From: "Darrell" <darrell.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:19:04 -0600

Hello Everyone,

When ever we email a certain user (in a different domain) the email gets
sent back as undeliverable.  It doesn't matter who sends the email we
always get the samething "The destination server for this recipient could
not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS).  Please verify the email
address and retry.  If that fails, contact your administrator."  We are
able to send to other people in that domain. We have verified the the
email is correct except in the queues it shows the domain it is being sent
to as incorrect.  Is there anywhere to delete the relationship for that
user?

Thanks

Darrell