RE: Cant connect mailserver to the 110, 25

  • From: "Morriz" <mauri.fox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:09:17 -0700

Well the router is an pc with freesco as software
and i have a working webbserver throu the router, sow i thougt tha it was
not going to be a problem to have a mailserver to on smtp port 25.

I can send mails to my adress with out getting errors back or failed
delivery errors, but i can not check mails because it finds the server but
can not connect to it. I have tryed to telnet my mailserver on port 25 but
it can not connect to it.

I sure i configured my smtp corectly i have my domain in FQDN and i have
giv it my ISP ip adress in configure settnings. Sow that should do it
or...?
But cant not still connect to the server throu internet.
But it finds the server...

Thanks by the way...

/Morriz